Step by step guide for Yelp login. Yelp, Inc. is an American Internet company that operates a recommendation portal for businesses and locations. The company was founded in 2004 by Jeremy Stoppelman and Russel Simmons. Yelp was revised in February 2005 with a focus on user-generated reviews. Between 2005 and 2010, Yelp received a capital of 130 million US dollars in 2012 and became a public company in the US stock market. The company generates revenue through advertising for businesses on its website.
Log in on Yelp.com
Before you can write a review, bookmark a local business, or add a photo, you to sign in on your Yelp account. It’s really easy to sign in on Yelp. Just follow the steps below:
- The first thing you have to do is go to Yelp.com.
- Next, click on Log in button (below the Sign up button)
- You should now be on the login page of Yelp. Now enter your email-address and your password and click on Log in to access your Yelp account.
Yelp Business login
If your a local business owner and have a Yelp profile, then you can sign in on your account to edit your business information. Business owners can sign in by following the steps below:
- First go to biz.yelp.com with your browser.
- On this page, click on the Log in button in the top menu.
- Next, enter your email-address and your password to sign in on your Yelp business account.
Yelp password reset
It’s easy to reset your Yelp password in case you forgot it and can’t sign in on your profile. To reset your password, go to the login page and click on the Forgot your password? link. On this page, just enter your email and click on Reset password. Next, follow the instructions that you have received on your mail to finish the process.
More about Yelp
Yelp Inc. has evolved from a business incubator called MRL Ventures, founded by Max Levchin and several former PayPal executives. Yelp is a short form of “Yellow Pages”, also they liked the sound of the word. The project was launched in 2004.