Hi and welcome to Vine Login. This website describes in detail how you can log in to your Vine account. Vine is a mobile app that allows you to create and share a 7 seconds video.
You can login to Vine via the website Vine.co or via the mobile app for iPhone, Android or Windows Phone. We will guide you through both and show you how you can easily login to Vine.
Login to Vine via Vine.co
It’s pretty simple to login to Vine via Vine.co. To sign in to your account, follow the steps below.
- Open your browser and go to Vine.co.
- Now click on the Login button in the top right corner of the website.
- This will bring up a new windows where you can login with your email-address or with your Twitter account.
- Enter your emaill-address and password or click the Twitter button to sign in on your Vine profile.
Sign in with the Vine app
Another option to sign in to your account is with the Vine app. The app is available for iPhone, Android and Windows Phone. In this tutorial we will show how you can login using the Vine iPhone app. But users with Android and Windows Phone can follow this tutorial too.
- Download and install the app on your phone.
- Next, open the app. This will bring you to the start screen.
- Now tap on the Sign in Now button at the bottom of the screen.
- Next enter your email and password to log in to Vine
Dom Hofmann and Rus Yusupov founded Vine in June 2012. A month later they took Colin Kroll in their team. Twitter took over the service in October 2012. On January 24, 2013 it became a free iOS app for iPhone and iPod touch. On April 10, Vine became the most downloaded free app in the App Store. Since June 2, the service is available for Android and November 12 for Windows Phone 8.
On February 5, 2013 Twitter raised the minimum age for downloading the app from 12 to 17 years after a request from Apple. This was necessary because, according to Apple, movies were published with pornographic content, which is not allowed by the rules of Apple.