Instructions for UPS login. United Parcel Service (UPS) is the largest and oldest courier service in the world. United Parcel Service, Inc. (UPS) is one of the largest packaging companies in the world. Each day it delivers more than 14 million packages to over 200 countries worldwide. It has recently been expanded to cover other related transport and logistics areas. Its headquarters is in Atlanta, Georgia.
Follow this guide to sign in on your UPS account.
UPS login – Log in with Your My UPS Account
Registered users can take advantage of features like customized shipping preferences, address book, access to your shipping history, tracking details, and international shipping services. You can create a free account by going to the registration page and filling out the registration form. The sign up for consists of 3 steps and can be done within a few minutes.
Already have an account on ups.com? Then follow the instructions below to access your account.
- First open your browser and go to www.ups.com.
- Click the link “My UPS” in the menu.
- Enter your User ID and your Password in the fields that you see on the following page.
- If you entered the right information, you should now have access to your account.
UPS Facebook login
If you wish to use your Facebook account to sign in on UPS, then click the “Connect with Facebook” button on the login page. The site will direct you to Facebook.com where you have to give UPS permission to access your account.
- Forgot your password? You can reset your My UPS account password by following these instructions:
- Open your browser and go to the login page.
- Click the link I forgot my User ID or Password.
- On the password recovery page, enter your User ID and your Password and click the “Submit” button.
- Check your email for a temporary password to sign in on your account.
Important links for My UPS
|Password recovery page||Visit|
|iPhone app||Download on the App Store|
|iPad app||Download on the App Store|
|Android app||Download on the Play Store|
|Windows Phone app||Download on the Windows Store|
About United Parcel Service (UPS)
UPS was founded on August 28, 1907 in Seattle (USA) by the 19-year-old James E. Casey as the “American Messenger Company.” In 1919 the company moved to Oakland and took the new name “United Parcel Service”. The company chose then for the typical brown color and patented “Pullman Brown”, the prestigious Pullman Express Rail in America. Since 1975, UPS is also active in Europe, with the first service in West Germany. Followed systematically by other European countries, including Belgium since 1989. Since 1991, the corporate headquarters are located in Atlanta. The European headquarters is located in Brussels.
How to Track a Package with UPS