Universal Jobmatch Login – online sign in instructions
You can search and apply for jobs without an online account but if you wish to save job searches, upload your CV, set up email alerts, and more, you must create a profile first. You can sign up by going to the registration page and entering the requested information.
You can follow the steps below if you already have an account.
Universal Jobmatch login
- First open your browser and go to www.gov.uk/jobsearch.
- Next click the “Log in to Universal Jobmatch” link.
- You will be brought to a login page where you can enter your User ID and your Password.
- Once you enter your details and click the “Log in” button, you will have access to your account.
Can’t login on your account? Try resetting your password to solve the problem. You can reset your password by going to the login page and clicking the link Forgotten your password?. You will now see two options:
- I use my Government Gateway account only for Universal Jobmatch
- I use my Government Gateway account for Universal Jobmatch and other government services
Choose the right option and click the link Forgotten Password. For this tutorial, we will choose the first option.
Enter your User ID and your Email-address and click on “Submit”. You will receive an email with further instructions to reset your password.
|Password recovery page||Visit|