Instructions for Uber login. Uber is an Internet company providing passenger transport in different countries. The company connects via its mobile app customers in 52 countries with official taxi drivers, but also with private chauffeurs. This guide will teach you how to start using Uber on your mobile phone.
Uber login – Sign in and Sign up instructions
Uber requires an account before you can make use of the services the company provides. The way it works is as follows:
- First you create a free profile
- Sign in on the mobile app
- Next you add your credit card or your Paypal account for making payments
It’s really that simple.
Creating an account
The first step is to create an account. You can do this via the mobile apps or via www.uber.com. This guide will show you how to sign up via the mobile app.
- First go to the App Store on your phone and install the Uber app. Just search for “Uber taxi” and install the first app that you see.
- Next, start the app by tapping it’s icon.
- In the first screen that you see, tap on the “Register button”.
- On the following screen, enter your email, mobile, and your password and tap the “Next” button in the top right corner.
- Alternatively, click the “Connect with Facebook” to sign up using your Facebook account.
- After that, follow further instructions to finish signing up.
If you already have an Uber account, then follow these instructions. You can sign in via www.uber.com or via the mobile apps. This guide will show you how to sign in via the mobile app.
- Open the app on your mobile phone and tap the “Sign in” button.
- On the following screen, just enter your email-address and your password and tap the “Done” button in the top right corner.
- Alternatively, tap the “Connect with Facebook” button to sign in using your Facebook account.
Reset your password
Already have an account but can’t sign in? Try resetting your password. You can do this via the website or via the app on your phone. To reset your password on your phone, open the app and tap the “Sign in” button. On the following screen, tap the “Forgot password?” link. The last step is to enter your email-address in the password recovery screen and tap the “Reset password” button. You should receive an email with further instructions to reset your password.
|Password recovery page||Visit|
|iPhone app||Download on the App Store|
|Android app||Download on the App Store|
Uber was founded in San Francisco in 2009 by Travis Kala Nick and Garrett Camp. In June 2010 the residents of that city where the first users of the services offered by the company, a limousine service called Uber Black. Later, services UberX (not luxury cars), Uber Taxi (licensed taxis) UberSUV (large cars), UberLux (luxury cars) and UberPop (unlicensed drivers) where introduced, all on the same principle: customers can find a car and book through the app, and the ride is paid via credit card.
In July 2012 the service was available in London. In December of that year Uber also came to Amsterdam later followed by Rotterdam and The Hague. In February 2014, UberPop was launched in Brussels.
In June 2014 it was picked up by a round of financing of $1.2 billion, which valued the company at $17 billion. In July 2014 the service was available in 156 cities in 42 countries.