Welcome to Tinder Login. The aim of this tutorial is to provide you with clear instructions on how you can sign in on Tinder. Tinder is a social networking application running on Android and iOS. It was launched in September 2012.
Step by step Tinder login
Tinder is a free app that is available for iOS and Android. To use Tinder, you need to have a Facebook profile. The login process of Tinder is pretty simple. Follow the steps below to get started:
- First download and install the app on your phone from the Play Store or the App Store.
- Next start the app by tapping its icon.
- This will start the app and show you the blue Facebook login button.
- Since the only way to sign in on Tinder is with your Facebook profile, tap on this button to continue.
- After this step, you need to give Tinder permission to use your Facebook account. If you don’t, you can’t use the app. The reason why Tinder uses Facebook is because it uses your information to match you with people that you might like.
That’s it. You can now start using Tinder to meet new people. As you can see, because of Facebook login, you don’t need to register on Tinder because it get’s all your information from Facebook.
How Tinder works
Tinder is an app for your mobile and is already downloaded over millions of times! You log in with your Facebook account, which is really the only thing you need to do (no worries, it won’t post anything on your Facebook wall). Then your Facebook profile pictures are linked to your Tinder profile, your location is determined by GPS and your candidates are presented on based on shared (FB) interests. You have to see it as a whole stack of pictures of men or women you are going to see. It is nothing but “swipe” your photo to the left. Do you like him or her, then swipe to the right. If both of you like each other, then you can chat with each other.
Would you like to Sign up for Tinder? Read our guide here.
Tinder is a location-based social app that allows communication between users who are interested in each other. It is mostly used for dating.
Using Facebook profiles, the app gathers basic user information and analyzes users’ social graph to match potential candidates who are most likely to be compatible based on geographic location, the number of common friends and common interests. Based on the results of potential candidates, the app allows users to anonymously “like” or “pass” them. If two users like each other, then it results in a “match” and Tinder introduces the two users and opens a chat.