Instructions for Squarespace login. We understand that it can be difficult to find the right login page and access your account. With this tutorial, we will explain every step necessary to login on your Squarespace account.
Squarespace is a website builder just like Weebly and Wix.com. It allows you to create a website with an easy to use interface. The company has millions users worldwide. Squarespace was launched in 2004 with an initial investment of $30,000.
Squarespace Login – Website login instructions
You can start a free trial if you don’t have an account yet. Go to www.squarespace.com and click the “Get started” button. Follow the wizard and create your website.
Once you have your account, follow the steps below to learn how to sign in.
You can sign in on your account by follow these steps:
- First type in the following url in your address bar: www.squarespace.com.
- Click the “Login” button in the far right corner.
- An overlay with the login form will appear. Enter your email-address and your password in this form and click the “Login” button.
- Should now have access to your website. You can also sign in using your Google account. Just click the “Login with Google +” link on the login form.
Forgot your password? You can reset your password with these instructions:
- Click the “Login” button on the homepage.
- Click the “Forgot?” link on the password field.
- Now, enter your email-address in the pop-up and click the “Send email” button.
- You will receive an email with instructions to reset your password. Check your spam folder if you haven’t received the email.
|Registration page||No direct link available|
|Login page||No direct link available|
|Password recovery page||No direct link available|
|iOS apps||View on the App Store|
|Android apps||View on the Play Store|