Instructions for SESIS login. Special Education Student Information System (SESIS) is a program to supports users in completing special education workflow processes. Follow these instructions if you wish to learn how to login on your SESIS account.
SESIS Login instructions
All DOE schools can use their account to sign in on SESIS.
When you sign in, you should not change the pre-populated “School/District ID” field.
To sign in on your account, please follow these instructions:
- Open your browser and go to https://sesis.nycenet.edu/userlogin.aspx
- You should see a login form on this page that looks like this:
- Now enter your User IS and your Password in these fields and click the “Sign in” button.
- You have to enter your User ID as follows: CENTRAL\user ID
- You should now have access to your account.
It’s possible that you can’t access your SESIS account anymore. This can happen for example when you have forgotten your password or username. In case you forgot your password, you can reset it online to regain admission to your account. To do that, go to https://sesis.nycenet.edu/userlogin.aspx and click the “To reset your password click here” link below the sign in form. On the password recovery page, enter your Last name, Employee ID, and the last four digits of your SSN and click the “Submit” button reset your password.