Scottrade login instructions for beginners. Scottrade, founded by the current CEO is Rodger O Riney, is a privately owned discount retail brokerage firm. It’s headquarters are located in Town and Country, Missouri. The company has 503 branch offices around the U.S. These instructions will guide you through the steps necessary to sign in on your online account. If you have any questions, please leave a comment below.
Scottrade login instructions – a step by step guide
Would you like to start using your Scottrade account? Then please use the instructions below to sign in on your account. If you don’t have an account yet, then go to www.scottrade.com and click the “Open a new account” button on the homepage.
These instructions will guide you through the steps for Scottrade login.
- Open your web browser and go to www.scottrade.com.
- We recommend that you use a modern browser for the best experience. Also make sure that your connection is secure. You can read more about secure connections on our HTTP vs HTTPS blog.
- Now while you are on the homepage, click the “Customer Login” button in the top right menu.
- You should now be on the login page.
- Here you must enter your Account Number and your Password and click the green “Login” button to access your account.
It’s possible to reset your password online if you don’t remember it anymore. To reset your password, go to the login page and click the link Forgot Password?. Now just follow the four steps on the password recovery page to reset your password.