Instructions for Picasa login. Google Picasa is a free service by Google to edit and share photos. The photos can be put into an online web album (Picasa Web Albums), printed, or sent via email.
The program will automatically import photos from digital cameras and has various editing functions including trim, red-eye removal, straightening, brightness and contrast, and change color balance. These instructions will guide show you how to sign in on the app.
Picasa login – Photo app login
To get started, you must first download and install the app on your computer. Picasa is available for Windows (Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8), Mac OSX, and Linux. You can download Picasa for free from picasa.google.com. You can use the app without signing in on your account, but if you want to use the online features, you must sign in using your Google account. If you don’t have an account yet, go ahead and read our guide to learn how to create one.
- To get started, download and install the Picasa app on your computer first.
- Next, open the app and click on the “Sign in with Google account” link in the title bar.
- Once you click this link, a new window will appear.
- Enter your Google (gmail) Username and Password in the fields and click the “Sign in” button.
- Congratulations! You should now have access to your account.
|Password recovery page||Visit|
|Windows app||Download on the App Store|
|Mac OSX app||Download on the App Store|
About Picasa by Google
In version 3.9 support for WebP was added, as well as new filters to create photo effects. Additionally, version 3.9 also brought with it Google + integration. Picasa 3.9 is available for Linux, but it’s the Windows version of Picasa 3.9 used via Wine on Linux. In April 2012 the support for Google Picasa for Linux was officially ended.