Start here for Penn Foster login. Penn Foster is a for-profit online career school founded in 1890 under the name International Correspondence Schools, or ICS. The school allows its students to study online whenever and wherever they want. In order to study, the students must sign in on the website with their login credentials. With this guide, we will show you how to securely sign in.
Penn Foster Login: Online eduction sign in
Not a Penn Foster student yet? You can enroll easily by calling the registration number 1-800-275-4410. If you are a student at the online school, then follow the steps below to learn how to sign in.
Penn Foster Login
- Let’s start with visiting the official homepage: www.pennfoster.edu. We recommend an up-to-date browser for the best experience.
- While on the homepage, click the “Student Login” button in the top right corner to open the Penn Foster login page.
- You should now be on the login page where you can enter your Username / Student ID / Email.
- First select from the dropdown which information you wish to use to sign in. This can be your username, student ID, or email. After that, enter that information in the field and click the “Continue” button.
- Now enter your Password to complete signing in. You should now have access to your account.
|Password recovery page||N/A|
|iOS apps||View on the App Store|
|Android apps||View on the Play Store|