Detailed instructions for ooVoo login. ooVoo is a messaging and chat program developed by ooVoo LLC for Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, Android and iOS. It was released in 2007 having a resemblance to Skype and Facetime. Calls can be recorded in real time, supports twelve people in the chat. This guide intents to show you how to sign in on your account in a few easy steps.
ooVoo login instructions
First thing you need to do is to download the free app on your computer or your mobile phone. After that, if you don’t have an account yet, just click on Sign up for ooVoo to register a free account.
You can sign in on your ooVoo account by following the steps below:
- First go to www.oovoo.com and download and install the app on your computer or your phone. Windows, OSX, Android, and iOS are the supported platforms.
- Next start the app to see the login screen.
- Now just enter your ooVoo ID or your email-address and click on the Log in button to sign in on your account.
ooVoo Facebook login
If you wan’t to use your Facebook account to login on ooVoo, then follow these instructions:
- Download, install and open ooVoo on your computer or phone.
- Click on the Login with Facebook button.
- Give ooVoo permission to access your Facebook profile.
- That’s it. You can now sign in with Facebook on ooVoo.
ooVoo iPhone and Android login instructions
ooVoo is also available for iPhone and Android for free. If you wish to use the mobile app to sign in on your account, then follow these steps:
- Download the app from the App Store or the Play Store.
- Start the app, you should see the following login screen.
- Now just enter your ID or your email-address and tap on the Log in button.
- You should now have access to your account.
Reset your password
If you can’t access your account, click on the Forgot your password or ID? button on the login screen. This open a new window where you can reset your password.
|iPhone app||Download on the App Store|
|Android app||Download on the Play Store|
|Windows Phone app||Download on the Windows Phone Store|
ooVoo is a messaging and chat program developed by ooVoo LLC for Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, Android and iOS.
ooVoo allows registered users to communicate via instant messaging. It also allows video conferencing in high quality and audio calls to twelve different places (video and audio), desktop sharing on PC or Mac, and phone calls to landline and mobile phones for a fee.
Video calls (free): video chat with six people including yourself.
Videoconferencing (surcharge): lets start a videoconference between twelve people.
Video Chat for website (free)
Video messaging (free / paid)
Instant Messaging (free)
Phone calls (surcharge): landline and mobile phone calls to over 50 countries around the world are allowed.
Desktop (surcharge): allows users to share desktop screens during video calls.
Peer to peer (free): Send quickly and securely large files (25 mb).
Recording video calls (free)