Instructions for Norton login. Norton AntiVirus (NAV) is the most famous product of Symantec and one of the most widely used anti-virus programs because it is often pre-installed on new laptops and computers. Since the first version in 1990, more than 100 million people across the world have used it. With this guide we will show you how to securely sign in on your Norton account.
Norton login – Sign in for online services
To get started, you must first apply for an online account. You can do this by opening this page and clicking the “Create account” button below the form.
Enter your information on the fields and click the yellow “Sign up” button. This will create your online account. After that, you can follow the instructions below to sign in.
- First open your browser and go to www.norton.com.
- Now to open the login page, click the “Sign in” button in the menu.
- This will open the login page where you can enter your account email and password.
- Enter the log in information and click the “Sign in” button.
- This will give you access to your account.
Can’t sign in? – Reset your password
Having trouble accessing your Norton account? Resetting your password might solve the problem. To do this, simply open the Norton login page and click the link “Forgot your password?”. After that, enter your email-address and click the “Continue” button. Follow further steps to reset your password.
|Registration page||No direct link available|
|Password recovery page||No direct link available|
About Norton Antivirus
Norton AntiVirus is an anti-virus program and the product of the US software company Symantec. The suffix “Norton” comes from the former software development company Peter Norton Computing, which developed this program. The company was bought in 1990 by Symantec.
Since its creation in 1990, it is used by over 250 million users per year, making it by far the most widely installed antivirus program in the world.
Norton AntiVirus has the following functionality:
- Malware, Viruses, Trojans and spyware scanner on the hard disk and other storage media.
- Isolate and remove malware.
- Repair infected files with viruses.
- Scan incoming and outgoing e-mails using automatic configuration of the mail program.
- The LiveUpdate program can update the software again and again, so that the virus definitions are always up to date.
Norton AntiVirus is sold individually and in the security package Norton Internet Security. As of version 2015, it will only be available with Norton Security.