Start here for Naviance login. Naviance is an online college planning and career assessment tool for American students. The company partners with high schools and other K12 institutions. With this guide you will learn how to sign in on your online account.
Naviance login: How to sign in as a student
If you have the login information for Naviance, then you can follow these steps to sign in. If you haven’t got this information, then contact your school to obtain your email and password.
- To get start, you must visit the official website: www.naviance.com.
- Once you’re on the website, click the “Sign in” button. You will be presented with a menu like this:
- Choose the option that is relevant for you. For this this guide, we will continue with “Students and Family sign in”.
- On the next screen, enter your schools postal code and click the green “Search” button.
- Now, select your school from the list to open the Naviance login page.
- Now all you have to do is enter your email-address and your password on this page.
- Click the “Log in” button to sign in.
Forgot your password?
Can’t sign in because you don’t remember your password? Then just click the “forgot your password?” on the login page. This will bring you to the password recovery page where you can enter your email-address to request a new password.
|Login page||Depends on your school|
|Password recovery page||Depends on your school|
|iPhone app||Download on the App Store||View all apps|