Instructions for Last.fm login. Last.fm is an online community website that focuses on Internet-radio and -music. The site is the result of a merger of a previously Audioscrobbler music system and www.last.fm. Audioscrobbler is a company founded by Richard Jones, which is engaged in the listening behaviour of people. Follow these instructions to learn how to login on your Last.fm account.
Last.fm login – Learn how to sign in on your account
Start by creating your profile if you want to make use of Last.fm. You can create a profile on www.last.fm by clicking the “Start your profile” button on the homepage. Enter the requested information and click the “Create my profile” button below the page. You can also sign up with your Facebook account by clicking “Connect with Facebook” button.
Already have an account? Follow the instructions below to sign in.
- First open your browser and go to www.last.fm.
- Now click the “Login” button in the top right corner.
- Now on the login page, enter your Username and your Password to continue.
- Click the “Come on in” button to sign in on your Last.fm account.
Having trouble accessing your account? Try resetting your password to solve the problem. To reset your password, follow these steps:
- Go to the login page of Last.fm and click the Forgot your Password? link.
- Enter your Username and your Email-address on the following page and click the “Hit me” button.
- You will receive an email with further instructions to reset your password.
|Password recovery page||Visit|
Using special software, Last.fm can read the titles and artists from a digital media file and store it in a database. This data is kept and published on the Internet, after which people can come into contact with each other by means of music. In this way music is distributed and people can come into contact with less familiar music from the genres beloved by them. Last.fm has brought much change in the listening habits of thousands of online users. For this, it also received the Euro Prix, a prize for the best multimedia projects.