Instructions for KakaoTalk login. KakaoTalk is a text messaging app for smartphones. The app is available for Android, iOS, Bada, BlackBerry, and Windows Phone, as well as Windows and Mac OSX. As an alternative to SMS, KakaoTalk allows its users to send and receive messages, pictures, videos and voice messages. Phone calls and conferences with up to five people are also possible.
This guide will show you how to sign in on KakaoTalk
KakaoTalk login – Learn how to sign in on the Messenger app
Kakaotalk is a free service and is available for many platforms. This guide will show you how to sign in on the iPhone version, but users with different phones can follow the steps too since it doesn’t differ that much. To sign in, you must first download and install the app on your phone. Just open the App Store on your phone and search for “KakaoTalk”.
Once you have downloaded the app, follow the instructions below to get started.
- To get started, first download the app on your phone or computer.
- Next, start the app by tapping it’s icon on your home screen.
- Once the app is started, it will ask you for your phone number. Enter this and tap the “Next” button in the top right corner.
- Next, tap on “Approve” on the pop-up to receive an SMS code.
- Now enter the code that you received with SMS in the field and tap the “Next” button to continue.
- Skip the next step if you are a new user. If you wish to import your old contacts and profile, then login with your KakaoTalk account and password.
- Enter your name and optionally, upload a picture to setup your profile.
- Congratulations! You are now ready to use KakaoTalk on your phone.
|Registration page||Visit (or in-app)|
|Login page||Visit (or in-app)|
|Password recovery page||N/A|
|iPhone app||Download on the App Store|
|Android app||Download on the Play Store|
|Blackberry app||Download on the Blackberry World|
|Windows Phone app||Download on the Windows Phone Store|