Hi and welcome to the instructions for JPay login. JPay is a service provider in the United States with its headquarters in Miramar, Florida. The company provides technologies and services like money transfer, email, video calls and parole and probation payments to 1.5 million prisoners throughout 35 states. With this guide you will learn how to access your JPay account by following a few simple steps.
JPay login instructions step by step
To sign in on JPay, you must first create an account. This is easy and all you need is an inmate ID number. To register an account, go to jpay.com and enter your inmate ID number directly on the sign up form on the homepage. Now select your state and click on Next. After that just follow the instructions to create your account.
To sign in on JPay, follow these instructions:
- Open your browser and go to www.jpay.com. Make sure that your connection is secure. Read more about secure connections.
- On the top right corner, click on the green Login button.
- You should be now on the login page of JPay.
- Now just enter your email-address and your password in the login form and click on the Login button.
- You should now have access to your account.
JPay email login
JPay Email is a special email-service for inmates which is faster than regular mail. You can follow the above instructions to access your JPay mail.
It’s possible to reset your password in case you can’t access your account. You can reset your password by going to the password recovery page and entering your email-address. After that, just click the Continue button and follow the new instructions to reset your password.
|Password recovery page||Visit|
|iPhone app||Download on the App Store|
|Android app||Download on the Play Store|