JCPenny Credit Card login instructions. JC Penney Company, Inc. (also known as JCPenney or Penneys) is a chain of department stores in the United States based in Plano, Texas. The company operates more than 1067 department stores in 50 states and Puerto Rico. JC Penney also operates freight and catalog sales nationwide in small markets, which makes it a major catalog stores in the United States.
JCPenny Credit Card login instructions
A JCPenny credit card has many benefits, includig:
- Earn points and get rewards (up to 10 rewards each month)
- Bonus points oppurtunities
- Special savings events during the year
If you don’t have a card yet, you can request one online by going to the registration page and filling out the form.
Registration is easy and can be done within a few minutes.
JCPenny Credit Card login
Already have an account? Follow the steps below to access your online account.
- Open your browser and go to www.jcpenny.com.
- Scroll all the way down to the footer of the page until you see the JCPenney credit card text.
- Click the link “Pay bill” link next to the “JCPenny Card login” text.
- This will bring you to the login page where you can enter your User ID to login.
- Enter your User ID and click on “Secure login” to continue.
- Enter your password on the following page to access your JCPenny Card account.
Don’t remember your password anymore? Good news! you can reset your password in just a few steps. To reset your password, go to the login page and enter your User ID. Next, click the Forgot password link to continue. On the following page, just follow the on screen steps to reset your password.
JC Penney Company, Inc. also known as JC Penney or Penney, is a chain of department stores based in US Plano, Texas, a suburb of Dallas. The company operates 1,107 stores across the United States and Puerto Rico.
On 20 September 2012, JC Penney and Disney announced plans to open 750 square foot spaces (70 m2) with 1100 square feet (102 m2) of textiles and accessories in 500 Disney stores. In January 2015, the firm announced the closing of 40 stores and the elimination of 2,250 jobs in the US.