Welcome to the detailed instructions for iTunes login. iTunes is a digital media player that was introduced by Apple on January 10, 2001. It’s a program to play and organize digital media.
iTunes login – Step by step guide
Signing in on iTunes a simple and is a required process if you would like to purchase music, video’s or apps from the iTunes Store. To log in to iTunes, you first have to download and install the app first on your computer. You can read below to see the instructions for downloading iTunes. Follow the steps below for iTunes login:
- Download and install the app on your computer.
- Next, open the application and go to the menu, followed by Store and Sign in.
- In the next screen, just enter your Apple ID and your password to sign in on iTunes.
iTunes, the world’s most popular media player and online music store. But it is not only a media player, because you can also watch videos, download apps, sync iPhones and iPads with your PC, and download digital books. It is truly one of the best apps out there.
iTunes is developed by Apple and is free to download for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Mac OSX. In this guide we will explain step by step how to download the latest version of iTunes and install it on a Windows PC.
But first, the system requirements of iTunes:
- A PC with 1 GHz Intel or AMD processor
- 512MB Ram
- A screen resolution of at least 1024 × 768
- Broadband Internet for iTunes Store
- At least Windows XP with Service Pack 2 or later
- 200MB free HDD space
As you can see the requirements are not too high so unless you have a very old PC, you can install iTunes on your PC.
- First go to apple.com/itunes/download/ and click the blue Download Now button on the left to start the download.
- Choose to save the file on your downloads folder
- After the download is finished, navigate to the downloads folder and double click on the file you just have downloaded (it should be names iTunesSetup.exe)
- Windows will ask you if you want to run this file, click Yes
- We’re almost done. Now all you have to do is click yes on the following screens to finish the installation.
- Done? Congratulations! Now start iTunes by double clicking the icon and start enjoying the best media player in the world.
What is iTunes?
iTunes is a media player from Apple, suitable for playing, downloading, and organizing digital music and video files on desktop or laptop computers. It can also manage the contents of your iPod, iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad.
Click here to download iTunes
Download Music, Movies, Apps and more
iTunes can connect to the iTunes Store to buy and download music, music videos, TV shows, iPad and iPhone games, audiobooks, podcasts, movies and movie rentals (not available in all countries), and ringtones (only available on iPhone and iPod Touch 4th Generation). It is also used to download apps from the App Store for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
iTunes was introduced by Apple Inc. on January 9, 2001. The latest version, currently version 11.0.3, is available as a free download for Mac OS X v10.5 or later, as well as Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.