Instructions for Healthcare.gov login. Healthcare.gov is a website for health insurance exchange facilitated by the U.S. government. The site was launched on October 1, 2013.
Healthcare.gov login – Account sign up and sign in guide
You can enroll for health care by going to the enrollment page healthcare.gov. Answer the questions on this page to finish the registration.
- First open your browser and go to www.healthcare.gov.
- Click the “Log in” button in the top menu.
- This will bring you to the login page where you can enter your Username and your Password.
- Now just enter your login information and click the “Log in” button to sign in on your account.
- Can’t access your Healthcare.gov account? Try resetting your password by following these steps:
- First go to the healthcare.gov login page and click the “Forgot your password” link in the password field.
- Enter now your Marketplace username in the field and click the “Send mail” button.
- Follow the instructions in the email that you should receive shortly after to reset your password.
|Password recovery page||Visit|