Instructions for Foursquare login. Foursquare is a social networking website and app for mobile phones. Users “check in” at places (venues) via a mobile website, text messaging or through special applications for mobile phones. This way they earn points and sometimes badges. The service was created by Dennis Crowley and Naveen Selvadurai. Read this guide to learn how to sign in on your account.
Foursquare login – How to sign in on your account
You can sign in on Foursquare from a many different devices. You can sign in via the website or via the mobile apps. Before you can sign in, you first need to create a free profile. You can create on via the mobile apps or via www.foursquare.com. On the website, click the link “Sign up via email” if you wish to sign up using your email-address or click “Sign in with Facebook” if you wish to use your Facebook account to sign up.
Already have an account? follow instructions below to sign in on your account.
Foursquare login via foursquare.com
- This sign in guide is for the website.
- Open your browser and go to www.foursquare.com.
- Click the “Log In” button in the upper right corner.
- This will bring you to the log in page where you can enter your Email-addres or Phone number and your password. Enter this information and click the “Log in” button.
- You should now have access to your account.
Foursquare login via mobile apps
- First go to the App Store on your phone and install the mobile app.
- Next start the app by tapping it’s icon.
- Tap the “Log in” button and on the following screen enter your email-address and your password and tap the “Sign in” button in the top right corner.
- You should now have access to your Foursquare account on your phone.
Follow these instructions to reset your Foursquare password. First go to the login page on foursquare.com. Click the link (Forgot password?) on the sign in form. Now enter your email-address and click on the green “Submit” button. You will receive an email shortly with further instructions to reset your password.
|Password recovery page||Visit|
|iPhone app||Download on the App Store||View all apps from Foursquare|
|iPad app||Download on the App Store|
|Android app||Download on the Play Store||View all apps from Foursquare|
|Symbian app||Download on the Ovi Store|
|Blackberry app||Download on the Blackberry World|
|Windows Phone app||Download on the Windows Store|
Foursquare started in 2009 with a limited availability in the United States. In 2010, Foursquare changed this policy and the network was available for users worldwide. In March 2010 Foursquare had worldwide 500,000 users.
Currently, Foursquare has applications for MeeGo, Symbian, iOS, Android, webOS, Windows Phone 7, Windows Phone and BlackBerry OS 8.1.