Fidelity Investments and Fidelity Management and Research is an American company specialising in asset management and pension funds. Directed by Edward C. Johnson III and his daughter Abigail Johnson, it has it’s headquarters in Boston, USA. This guide is for everyone who wish to know how to sign in on their online Fidelity account.
Fidelity login instructions
This guide assumes that you already have an Fidelity account. If you don’t have one yet, go to www.fidelity.com and click on the orange “Choose an account” button to get started.
On the next page, choose the type of account you wish to sign up for.
The sign in instructions for Fidelity are as follows:
- Open your browser and go to www.fidelity.com. We recommend that you use a modern browser with the latest updates installed for the best experience.
- If this is the first time that you are on the website, you have to agree with the Fidelity usage agreement.
- While on the homepage, you should see a green “Customer log in” button in the top left corner. Click on this button to continue.
- Now on the login page, just enter your username and your password and click on the “Log in” button to sign in on your account.
- Should now have access to your online Fidelity account.
In case that you can’t log in on your account, try resetting your password. To do this, while on the login page, click the link Having Trouble with Your Username or Password?. This will bring you to a page where you can enter your information to reset your password. Just follow the instructions on this page to recover your account.
|Sign up page||Visit|
|Password recovery page||Visit|
|iPhone app||Download on the App Store||View all apps|
|iPad app||Download on the App Store||View all apps|
|Android app||Download on the Play Store||View all apps|
About Fidelity Investments
Fidelity Investments and Fidelity Management and Research is a multinational company specialising in asset management for third parties, one of the world leaders in its field.
FMR is directed by Edward C. Johnson, and his daughter, Abigail Johnson. Its headquarters is located in Boston. Peter Lynch is its managing partner with the highest reputation.
The philosophy of Fidelity’s investment policy is primarily based on the careful selection of individual companies. In this regard, the company puts more emphasis on the fundamental value of the company as on the sector to which it belongs, the market timing or anticipating economic trends. This investment strategy is known as the “bottom-up stockpicking”.