Embarqmail login starts here. Embarq Corporation was the largest local telephone company in the United States. The company was active in 18 states providing data and wireless services to both business and residents. The company was acquired in 2009 by CenturyTel, after it was rebranded to Centurylink. With this guide, we will show you how to sign in on your email using your old Embarq email account.
Embarqmail Login: Access your email account
Because of the acquisition, both the name and the website Embarq have disappeared. But the good news is that you can still sign in using your old email account. Learn how to do this by following the steps below.
- Since the company has been acquired by Centurylink, all the logins are now provided by www.centurylink.com. Start by opening the website.Next, scroll all the way down on the page till you see the link “Check My Email”. Click on this to continue.
- Next, scroll all the way down on the page till you see the link “Check My Email”. Click on this to continue.
- Next, enter your Zip code in the pop-up and click on the green “Go” button.You should now be on the Embarqmail login page. Select the option @embarqmail.com from the list if it’s not the default.
- You should now be on the Embarqmail login page. Select the option @embarqmail.com from the list if it’s not the default.
- Next, just enter your Embarq email address and password on the field and click the “Log in” button to sign in on your email account.
Reset Embarq email password
If you have forgotten your password then we have some good news for you. It’s easy to reset your password online without having to call the customer service. All you have to do is visit the password recovery page by clicking the “Forgot password” button on the login page. Next, just enter your High-Speed Internet phone number (10-digits) or Broadband Identifier and your Email Address and click on the “Next” button. You will see the further instructions to reset your password on the next page.
|Password recovery page||Visit|
|iPhone and iPad email settings||Read|
|Android email settings||Read|