Instructions for Centrelink login. Centrelink is responsible for the implementation of welfare programs in Australia. The welfare program is one of the three major programs administered by the Ministry of Home Services, in addition to Australia’s national health insurance (Medicare Australia) and Child Support Services (Child Support). The program aims to grant a series of benefits for retirees, the unemployed, families, guardians, parents, disabled, indigenous of Australia, as well as immigrants from different cultural and linguistic backgrounds to provide benefits and services.
Follow these simple instructions to sign in on your online account.
Centrelink login – Step by step sign in guide
A myGov account is required to make us of the services provided by Centrelink. You can use the same account to sign in on various services, including Medicare and Child Support. You can create an account on the sign up page of my.gov.au.
Provide the necessary information to create your account.
Already have an account? Follow instructions below to access your account.
- First open your browser and go to www.humanservices.gov.au.
- Click the “Log on” button in the top right corner.
- From the dropdown, select the option “Centrelink” and click on “Log on” to continue.
- On the following page, choose how you wish to sign in on your account. You can sign in using your myGov or your Centrelink account. We recommend that you choose myGov since this will be the only option soon.
- For this tutorial, we will sign in using myGov. You can click on Centrelink if you don’t have a myGov account yet.
- Click the “Continue to myGov” button to open the login page.
- Enter now your myGov username/australia.gov.au ID and your Password to sign in on your account.
- Congratulations! You should now have access to your Centrelink account.
Reset myGov password
Having trouble accessing your myGov account? Try resetting your password to solve the problem. You can reset your password by going to the password recovery page of myGov and entering the required information.
You have to go through 4 steps to reset your password. Follow all four steps to change your password.
|Password recovery page||Visit|