Instructions for Care Credit login. CareCredit is a financial institution that offers payment plans for medical care. This includes vision care, hearing care, veterinary medicine, dentistry, cosmetic treatments and surgeries. (source). Follow this guide if you would like learn how to sign in on your CareCredit.com account.
Care credit login – Learn how to sign in on your account
You need to apply first for CareCredit before you can sign in online. You can apply online by going to www.carecredit.com and clicking the “Apply” button in the menu. The apply form consist of three steps that you need to follow through. Enter your information carefully to apply for a CareCredit healthcare credit card.
Care credit login instructions for cardholders
- Open your browser and go to www.carecredit.com. Always use a secure browser when you browse on the web. Read more about secure browsers.
- Click the “Login” button in the top right corner, followed by “Cardholders” in the dropdown that appears.
- A new window will open on mysynchrony.com. This is where you enter your Username and your Password to sing in in CareCredit.
- Now enter your Username and your Password and click on “Go” to sign in on your account.
- Would you like to reset your CareCredit.com account password? Then follow these instructions:
- First go to the login page of CareCredit.
- There is a dropdown next to the “Go” button. Select the option “Forgot password?” from the dropdown.
- This will bring you to the password recovery page.
- Now enter the required information and click on “Continue” to reset your password.
|Password recovery page||No direct link|