Instructions for Barclays login. Barclays PLC is a global financial firm from the UK. Barclays is the third largest bank in the United Kingdom. At the end of 2010, the bank employed 147,500 people worldwide. The Bank is headquartered at Churchill Place in Canary Wharf in London’s Docklands. The headquarters of Barclays in the US is located on Park Avenue in New York.
Follow these instructions to learn how to sign in on your Barclays account.
Barclays login – Sign in on online banking
By signing in on your online banking account, you can do various banking tasks from your computer without leaving your house. If you are not yet registered for Barclays online banking, then please go to the registration page and create your account.
Provide the necessary information like Surname, Date of Birth, Bank Card Number and more to finish the registration.
Already have an Barclays account? Then follow the instructions below to sign in.
- First make sure that you use a modern up to date browser for your safety. Learn more about safe browsers.
- Now with your browser open, go to www.barclays.com.
- Next click the “UK Online Banking” button in the top right corner.
- A new window will open with the online banking login form. The sign in process consists of two steps: 1. Who you are, and 2. Confirmation of your ID.
- Provide the necessary information for both steps and finally click the “Sign in” button to access your account.
|iPhone app||Download on the App Store||View all Barclays apps|
|iPad app||Download on the App Store||View all Barclays apps|
|Android app||Download on the Play Store||View all Barclays apps|
Barclays is a UK-based bank in London in the UK since 1896 but whose origins date back to 1690. The group is listed on the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange and is part of the “big five”, the 5 most major British banks.
Barclays operates in over 60 countries in Europe, Asia, the Americas and Africa. The Group employs 147,500 people worldwide, including 32,000 in South Africa through its new subsidiary Absa, acquired in 2005.
In 2005, Barclays was the fourteenth European bank in terms of equity.