Welcome to login instructions for Ancestry.com. Ancestry.com Inc, formerly The Generations Network, is a privately held Internet company based in Provo, Utah, USA. It is the largest non-profit genealogy company in the world, it acts as a network of genealogical and historical records of people focused on the United States and nine other countries.
Sign in on Ancestry.com
Follow the instructions below to sign in on your account.
- First go to Ancestry.com with your browser.
- Next, in the menu, click on the Sign In button in the top right corner.
- This wil open the following dropdown with the login fields
- Now just enter your username (or email-address) and your password and click on the Sign in button to continue.
- If you entered the correct credentials, you should now be logged in on your account.
If you don’t remember your password or username anymore for Ancestry.com login, you can reset it by clicking on the forgot button from the dropdown. This will bring you to the password recovery page. Enter your email-address and click on Request login information to recover your ancestry.com password.
Ancestry.com develops and markets family software, as well as offers a wide range of services related to genealogy. As of September 2012, the company provides access to about 11 billion records, 40 million family trees, for 2 million paying subscribers.
In addition to its main site – Ancestry.com, it also works on related Archives.com, Fold3.com, ProGenealogists, 1000memories.com, Newspapers.com, Genealogy.com, MyFamily.com, and Rootsweb.com.