Instructions AMU Student login. American Public University System is a standalone American university system for distance learning that consists of two universities:
- American Military University, for military
- American Public University, for police, firefighters, etc.
The University is located in Charlestown, Jefferson County, in the state of West Virginia. It has about 20,000 online students in most states in the US, and military and civilian employees stationed in about 100 countries worldwide. Tuition goes up to Masters. It offers more than 100 courses.
Follow this guide to learn how to access your online student account.
AMU Student login – online account sign in
You can apply online to the American Military university by going to the online application page. It takes about 15 minutes to register and there is no fee to register. After you’re done, you will be asked to complete an online orientation prior to registering for courses.
Already a AMU student? Sign in with online ID by the following instructions.
AMU Student login
- First open your browser and go to http://www.amu.apus.edu/. Use a modern browser for the best experience.
- Click the “Login” button in the top right corner. After that, click the “Student” link that appears in the submenu.
- On the following page, enter your Student ID and your Password in the login fields and click on “Sign in”.
- You should now have access to your AMU student account.
Reset your password
Can’t access your AMU student account? You can reset your password to solve this problem. To do this, to the sign in page and click the Forgot Password? link. On the following page, enter your your Student ID number or Faculty ID number, your last name, SSN, and your date of birth. Click on “Submit” to finish the process.
|Password recovery page||Visit|