Instructions for ADP Payroll login. Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP) is an international service company providing software integration solutions and outsourcing around the payroll and human resources. ADP has nearly $9 billion in revenues and about 620,000 clients. Its head office is located in Roseland, New Jersey. Follow this guide to learn how to sign in on your payroll account.
ADP Payroll login – Sign in on your payroll account
You can sign in on your payroll account if you already have an account. If you don’t have one yet, then go to www.adp.com to register an account. First time users can register via the registration page. You need a registration code to sign up on the website.
ADP Payroll login
To sign in on your account, please the following steps:
- Open your browser and go to www.adp.com
- Click the red “Log in” button in the top right corner.
- You will now see the login portal for ADP services. Choose the service you wish to sign in on and click the button “Employee login”. We will continue to this tutorial with ADP Portal service.
- On the following page click the button “User login”.
- You should see a pop-up where you can enter your User name and your Password to sign in.
- Enter your credentials and click on “Log in” to sign in on your ADP Payroll account.
Can’t log in on ADP payroll? You can try resetting your password to gain access to your account. To reset your password, go to the password recovery page and follow the five steps to finish the process.
|Password recovery page||Visit|
|iPhone app||Download on the App Store||View all apps|
|iPad app||Download on the App Store||View all apps|
|Android app||Download on the Play Store||View all apps|
About Automatic Data Processing Inc.
Automatic Data Processing Inc., ADP short, is an American company from Roseland in the of New Jersey.
ADP employs over 60,000 people worldwide. With approximately 620,000 customers ADP is one of the world’s largest independent IT services company, is a leading provider of HR services such as payroll, time and attendance and expense management. In fiscal year 2013, ADP achieved global sales of eleven billion dollars. The company consists of two business areas:. ADP Employer Services and ADP Dealer Services. ADP Employer Services provides more than 540,000 customers. This makes it significantly larger of the two divisions.